Tui are a popular bird to attract in many Kiwi backyards. The Tui Nectar Feeder is a specialist feeder for nectar feeding birds like tui, bellbirds and waxeyes.
Nectar feeding birds love sugar water, especially when nectar flowering trees are out of season.
- This feeder has a patented Bee Guard which prevents bees and wasps from reaching the nectar.
- It is easy to clean and fill.
- Suitable for all nectar feeding birds.
Directions For Use
- Dissolve 200g of white sugar (or nectar powder) into 1 litre of warm water.
- Once cool, pour sugar water into the Tui Nectar Feeder.
- If possible, place in or near a nectar flowering tree.