Duck Necks - Dehydrated
Duck Necks are packed with soft bone, cartilage, skin and connective tissue, and are gland free.
Delicious and crunchy, they can be used as recreational treats or can be completely chewed and digested. Dehydrated poultry bones are soft (pulverised through the process) and pliable, and can be completely chewed up and digested.
Nutritional Benefits of Duck Protein
- Duck is a great source of protein low in saturated fat, is a rich source of most B vitamins and also has useful amounts of phosphorous and potassium.
- Duck is an excellent source of cancer-protective B Vitamins. Niacin (Vitamin B3) aids in controlling glucose levels in the body as well as converting protein, fat and carbohydrates into usable energy. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) supports energy metabolism and cardiovascular health.
- Duck contains zinc and selenium, antioxidants that help boost the immune system. Selenium also helps maintain normal thyroid function.
- Duck’s content of omega-3 fatty acids helps provide your dog with a healthy skin and coat.
- Since Duck is a protein source that is naturally higher in fat, it is excellent for energetic dogs and pets wanting to gain weight. If your dog is overweight or has a history of pancreatitis, Duck should be fed in moderation.