Doggy Daily Supplement
Doggy Daily Supplement 150g Resealable Bag
Fur fact: 90% of a dog’s immune system resides in their gut which means the secret to great pet health is great gut health
Packed full of all-natural superfood ingredients, DOGGY DAILY provides dogs with an essential dose of gut boosting nutrients that are missing from most modern diets.
Doggy Daily is helpful for:
- Advancing gut health
- Boosting immunity
- Reducing inflammation
- Promoting healthy skin and coats
- Fleas, ticks, and worms Proven Natural Ingredients:
All of our ingredients have been carefully selected with the support of vets to ensure they DO NO HARM plus, promote better pet gut health and wellbeing naturally. Discover the all-natural superfood ingredients that make up Doggy Daily.
Our 150 gm bag contains approximately 35 tsps of Doggy Daily mix or just over one month’s supply for a smaller dog.
- Extra-Small Dog (Under 2.5kg): Mix 1/2 teaspoon of Doggy Daily Supplement into your dog’s meal, daily
- Small Dog (2.5kg - 10kg): Mix 1 teaspoon of Doggy Daily Supplement into your dog’s meal, daily
- Medium Dog (10kg - 18kg): Mix 2 teaspoons of Doggy Daily Supplement into your dog’s meal, daily
- Large Dog (18kg +): Mix 3 teaspoons of Doggy Daily Supplement into your dog’s meal, daily
While we recommend an unprocessed diet for all fur babies, Doggy Daily can be added to wet or dry food bowls. Mix it in with one of our natural seed oils (hemp, coconut, borage or evening primrose oil) to super-boost the health benefits.
As it can take time for your dog's digestive system to adapt to the different nutrient levels, it is important to transition gradually to reduce the chance of them having an upset stomach.
We recommend storage of this supplement in a cool place to help preserve the nutrients of the superfoods optimally.
Not all dogs successfully remain parasite-free with a natural approach. Especially when it comes to worms, this can be a risk as some worms are a zoonosis which means that they can be transferred to humans. For our clients, we recommend a regular Faecal Egg Count (a test that we do on the poop) to make sure that they’re worm free and there are no safety risks to the humans.
More Reasons to love Olive’s Kitchen
- New Zealand made
- 100% Natural
- Easy to Use
- 100% Safe